About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
www.joeytichenor.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Josh + Michelle= LOVE



I am posting this from Las Vegas today, way after the fact due to a busy summer schedule and a bit of time off to enjoy my new daughter. I was thrilled last month when my longtime friends Josh & Michelle called me to shoot their wedding day at the state capital. Josh and I go way back to our "Rawk" days when I played guitar in band called Hook Echo and he sang for the band Slighted. We would play together so often that we could play each others songs with broken fingers. Michelle met Josh while he was playing a show at "The Library", a bar we all loved to hate, a few years back. Its been love ever since. 
We decided to shoot some quick engagement portraits about a 10 days before the wedding, starting off at their new home and working our way to the rose garden by the airport. We spent about 3 hours hangin out & just having fun pretty much. This is the best part of being a photographer, sharing your skills with the friends you love. I'll post a gallery of the wedding soon so stay tuned. Best Wishes to Josh and Michelle for a long and happy life..................Peace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent photos here and in "Meet the Larsons", great photography!