About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
www.joeytichenor.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Meeting a "Hero"



Meet Sandy Huffaker Jr. Who, in my humble opinion is one of the great photographers of our time as well as a personal hero. As I was learning this craft
(still doing that) I would often read his blog to gain insight, inspiration & perspective. Sandy, who is such a down to earth, personable & sweet guy invited me to San Diego for the day to talk shop, see beautiful SoCal and offer advice on my journey out west. I even got to play with his pet bunnies (My kids would be jealous).
Sandy and another of my favorite SoCal Shooters Robert Benson have just started a brilliant business for corporate events which I highly encourage business folks to look to for exceptional work.

Thanks for being a class act Sandy. See you again soon my friend

Live your dream.Everyday

1 comment:

Sandy Huffaker Jr said...

Lies, it's all lies;)
Great meeting you my friend. Let's keep in touch