About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
www.joeytichenor.com

Blog Archive

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bill & Kristin- planes, trains & engagement photos






Meet Bill, Bill likes Kristen-A LOT.... They both love adventure & good humor, so put the three of us together and BOOM-a whole lotta awesome comes outta the old Canon....
This is a special wedding for me as Bill is a great friend & my partner in crime at Zahler Photography and Kristin is just the greatest bride of the year....so far:)

Take it easy, have a good time, enjoy the ride............................

1 comment:

William Sampson said...

Over the past few years, these shots are still some of my favorites of Kristin & I..we had the planes, the trains...we just needed the automobiles.

Joey Tichenor is one talented photographer & someone I must thank for the additional skills I gained as a photographer last year. As I passed along my flying skills to the Mr. Tichenor, fair trade?! Good times!